Sunday, February 25, 2007

Bus conductor robbed by passenger

On my way back from midvalley, there was this man(an illegal imigrant i guess) who was talking(acting) to the bus conductor which was sitting right beside the driver seat. I was catching my nap that time. Out of a sudden, I saw the passenger pushed his palm on the conductor's face and hopped out of the bus. Quickly, the conductor and the driver jumped off and chased after him.
Ha..it was like a drama movie. Eventually, they stopped chasing him (I was disappointed) after some distance and he turned his head and looked at them, then only he walked off. Later on only i knew that the thief robbed all the paper notes held in the bus conductor hand.(kesian)
And..my sleep was kinda robbed off.. I was all hyped up after that scene =p

Im glad it didnt happen to me after all. Just here to thank God for his protection over my friends and I hehe.. May everyone be blessed!

2 comments: