Friday, January 26, 2007

When the music fades

Wandering around without a destination after school, trying to find a comfort zone. I paused. I have 2hours free before life club meeting and to stroll under the blazing sun was a total no-no. So, I made my way to Mel's house since it was nearby after giving her a called.

There, I heard this familiar song which touched my heart once again.



When the music fades
All is stripped away
And I simply come
Longing just to bring
Something that's of worth
That will bless Your heart

Bridge:
I'll bring You more than a song
For a song in itself
Is not what You have required
You search much deeper within
Through the way things appear
You're looking into my heart

Chorus:
I'm coming back to the heart of worship
And it's all about You
It's all about You, Jesus
I'm sorry Lord for the thing I've made it
When it's all about You
It's all about You Jesus

Ok.
Thanks for His love, accepted me just as I am.
I have not been a good testimony and
I walked away but still came back to Him with a broken heart
Only He can heals the wounds and disappointments
His faithful promise never fails

By the way, YC continued the topic of dreams at life club meeting and it was encouraging. She gave us a verse from the bible:

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11


Now, I'm not that lost. I want to hold on to His plans for me. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment